Acquiring insight and knowledge of:
- Types of contracts
- Contract specifications
- Legal documentation
- Documenting specific situations
- Master agreements, legal frameworks
- The working of ISDA, EFET and IETA contracts
- Fall back procedures
- Force majeure claims
- Credit support arrangements
- Insolvency and close-out netting
- 1. Introduction to master agreements
- To provide the basics and explain what is covered
- General provisions versus commercial terms
- 2. Contents of legal frameworks
- About rights & obligations
- Payment due dates, business days, timetables
- 3. Types of master agreements
- About ISDA, EFET, GTMA, IETA and SCoTA frameworks
- Terms of Trading
- 4. Confirmation process
- About deal confirmation and automized processes
- Confirmation process & confirmation officers in the back office
- 5. Settlement process
- Delivery, invoicing and payment, including nomination process
- Physical delivery contracts and cash settlement contracts
- 6. Netting
- About bilateral netting, multilateral netting & close-out netting
- Including exposure netting & payment netting
- 7. Defaults
- What are termination processes? When can these occur?
- When can force majeure be claimed? What does it concern?
- 8. Credit support annex
- About amendments to master agreements such as CSAs
- Including collateralisation
|Price online||€399.00 excl. VAT|
|Price in-class||€990.00 excl. VAT|
13 Jun 2018
|Duration in-class||1 day|
8 video modules .
A reader providing significant background and depth.
Tests & Final Exam
Several test questions per module and a final exam covering the whole course.
When the final exam has been passed you will receive the digital certificate and can be registered with the Charter.